REGISTRATION FOR NEW STUDENTS (new to WRSD)
If your student is NEW TO THE DISTRICT, parents/guardians need complete the ONLINE NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION FORM.
Parents will need to schedule an appointment with the building's main office (Proof of guardianship is required). The following documentation will be needed to register.
- Proof of Residence - Voter Registration, Lease/Rental Agreement, Purchase & Sales Agreement, Utility, Telephone, Cable Bill etc. (LICENSE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS PROOF)
- Birth Certificate
- Guardianship/Custody - If student does not live with both parents, proof of custody needs to be provided. (Custody section of divorce papers)
- Immunizations/Physical - Immunization records are required at time of enrollment. Students transferring to the district must present proof of meeting the physical examination requirement prior to or upon first entry into school.
- 504/IEP Records
Parent/Guardian can hand carry copies of academic records.
The previous school can fax records to the main office or send through the mail.
REGISTRATION FOR RETURNING STUDENTS
Online enrollment for the upcoming school year is now available! This process replaces the paper forms sent home at the beginning of each school year. You will use the PowerSchool Parent Portal to access the Registration.
How do I get started?
Log into your Parent Portal account
From the Parent Portal:
- Select the student you wish to register along the top
- Select the "Returning Student Registration" Icon on the left side for 2020-2021.
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Click Begin Forms
What if I don't have a Parent Portal account?
1. Go HERE to create a Parent Portal account
2. Contact your child's main office for access codes and instructions.
Do I have to answer all the questions?
Required questions are marked as "Required".
What if I make a mistake?
If you would like to make a change, click on the underlined field or click “Previous” to return to a previous page.
I’ve completed the form, now what?
When you have finished entering your information, click “Submit.” This will send all of the information you’ve entered to the school. If you cannot click on this button, you will need to make sure that you have answered all required questions.
What if I have more than one student?
Do I need to do this for each child? Yes, because you’ll need to provide information that is specific for each child. We recommend that you submit one "Returning Student Registration" and then start another – this will allow you to “snap over” shared family information, which will save you time.
I don’t know what a question is asking.
You can contact your school's main office to ask any general questions about the form or the registration process.
Help! I’m having technical difficulties.
For technical support — not including issues with passwords or usernames — fill out our Remote Learning Technology Support Form and we will respond as soon as possible.
I can’t remember my login for the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
If you aren’t able to retrieve your login credentials using the “Forgot Username/Password?” link on the Sign In page, please contact your child's school directly for assistance logging in to the Parent Portal.
If an updated registration is not completed for your student(s) by September 11th there is a possibility that your student's online access will be disabled.