We are now pretty locked in with the Vision Statement for the district for our new 5 year Strategic Plan and are looking to develop a logo that represents this new language. To come up with it, Superintendent Seaward has developed a Logo Creation Competition. Anyone wishing to develop a logo and submit their entry for consideration should do so between now and November 15 @ 4:00 pm. All entries will be judged and a finalist selected. The finalists work will then be further developed (with the creator) in conjunction with professional artists and marketing experts to make into a final product that can be added to everything from our website to banners and letterheads and more. A great opportunity for someone to help develop the face of WRSD.
Here are the details:
- Our Vision Statement = Engaging our Community for Brighter Futures - Click here to check out the vision site for more details and insights.
- The logo must be reflective of the vision and mission
- Please note that the mission and support materials are still very much being tweaked, refined, and reworked, however, the vision is pretty locked in at this point.
- There are no restrictions on what is created, number of colors, size, etc. This competition is designed to capture the idea of a logo, not a finished product. Even those with limited artistic abilities can and should try as it is all about your ideas finding their way to paper in some format that can be considered.
- While the internet can inspire ideas, the work CAN NOT be copyrighted or trademarked materials.