Welcome Parents/Guardians - At WRMS, we believe that it takes a community to educate our children well. As part of this mission, we welcome parents in multiple ways and encourage them to share their voices, opinions, and energy with the school as possible. Below are a few common ways for parents to make connections with and support the school.
Parent / Principal Advisory Meetings
On the first Wednesday of October, December, February, and April at 5:30 pm, all parents are welcome to attend the Parent/Principal Advisory meetings. The meetings are geared towards parents sharing questions, comments, concerns, etc. directly with the principal in a small group setting. Click Here
for more information and minutes.
The PTO Welcomes You!
- The Winnisquam Middle School Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) would like to welcome everyone to be part of this dynamic group of parents, teachers, and administration who are responsible for so many of the wonderful events and opportunities available to the students, staff, and parents of this amazing community.
- Our PTO meetings are held on the first Tuesday of each month at 5:30pm in the Library Media Center. All are welcome to attend and be part of the team.
- We are always trying to build our parent contact list database, if you would like to be added to it, please e-mail Cenanne.
- Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com with questions, comments and concerns.
- PTO Officers
- Co Presidents: Andrea Wujcik and Danielle Colarusso
- Treasurer: Sandy Lacata
- Secretary: Cenanne Sanders
Additional Supports & Information