Agricultural Education Center
Winnisquam is home to a regional program in agricultural education. The Agriculture Center serves students from WRHS as well as Belmont, Franklin, Gilford, Interlakes, Laconia and Merrimack Valley high schools. Our classes offer students the opportunity to learn about our world's food, fiber and natural resource systems. The program provides:
- Practical application of academic concepts
- Instruction using equipment standard to the industry
- Exposure to the numerous career options in agriculture
- Assistance in making college and career choices
- Leadership development through participation in the country's premier agricultural youth organization
- Development of skills vital to success in any place of employment
- Authentic connections to the community
Welcome to the newly updated Ag Center Website for more details of classes and student activities offered at the center.
Ag Center Course Offerings
Detailed course offerings are in the WRHS Program of Study for 2014-2015.
|Maria VanderWoude||Vocational Counselor||401|