The overall goal of the Health Office is to promote the health and wellness of Southwick
students and staff. The following services are provided by the Health Office:
- Maintenance of health records on each student to include Physical exams,
Immunizations, medications, and any health concerns/diagnoses.
- Monitor student absences.
- Vision and Hearing screenings.
- Height and Weight (BMI) screenings in collaboration with Physical Education staff.
- Medication administration. To include assessment of possible side-effects and effectiveness.
- Assessment and appropriate referral of ill and/or injured students.
- Student Flu Clinic
- Student Dental Clinic
- Creation and implementation of Individual Health Care Plans as needed.
- Staff education on current health issues.
- Wellness Committee activities.