Inspiring students to strive for excellence!
The WRSD is dedicated to providing all students with the
knowledge, skills, tools, and opportunities that enable them to develop
their full potential and be successful in meeting their career
goals. This is supported by the active engagement of students, parents,
teachers, and community members in our students' learning.
- Academic Success: All instruction and learning endeavors are student centered and supported by a faculty passionate about preparing
students to graduate with the credentials and skills necessary to succeed in today's highly competitive marketplace.
- Multiple Pathways: Each student's unique needs, desires, and talents require different opportunities and access to experiences
to achieve academic and personal success.
- Civic Responsibility: All students develop the values and sense of responsibility to community that makes them active
contributors to the well-being of others and society as a whole.
- Parent & Community Engagement: Parents and community members provide wisdom, energy, and skills as valued partners who support
the school system in its drive to continuously improve performance.
- Respect: Respect is the foundation of all
relationships at Winnisquam, and is actively modeled and expected in all
- Data Informed: Data Informed decision-making is practiced at all levels to ensure that improvement efforts are appropriately targeted and
resourced in an efficient and effective manner.
- Resources: To deliver student success while keeping in mind that taxpayers deserve an optimal return on investment.